HX0701852 PCAP+TFT 7 inch touch screen for raspberry pi
HX0701852 PCAP+TFT 7 inch touch screen for raspberry pi:The 7 inch capacitive touch panel with cypress touch controller ic,uses 6pins I2C interface,and the tft lcd screen with 1024x600 resolution,40PINS LVDS interface.We can provide "IIC TO USB " and "lvds to hdmi" driver board.
How to connect the 7-inch capacitive touch screen to the Raspberry Pi?
To connect a 7-inch capacitive touch screen to a Raspberry Pi, you will need to follow the steps below:
- Ensure that your Raspberry Pi has the latest version of Raspbian installed.
- Connect the screen to the Raspberry Pi using the HDMI cable that came with the screen.
- Connect the USB cable from the screen to the USB port on the Raspberry Pi.
- Power on the Raspberry Pi and the touch screen should turn on automatically.
- Check that the touch screen is working by tapping on it with your finger or a stylus.
Note: Depending on the specific touch screen and Raspberry Pi model you are using, additional steps may be required, such as installing drivers or configuring settings.
|-20℃ ～ 70℃
|-30℃ ～ 80℃
|PCAP Interface Type
|PCAP Power Supply Voltage
|2.8V ～ 3.3V