The capacitive raspberry pi 15 inch touch screen with ILITEK touch controller ic, Industrial application partially, G+G structure, strong anti-jamming performance,support touch with gloves of various materials and thick tempered glass or PC material onside, mainly used in advertising terminal, intelligent education terminal, self-service inquiry terminal and other fields, Deep customization acceptable,including structure and surface treatment--AG AR AF ,touch screen interface iic/usb/rs232 Optional;
Interface Type:USB ( Plug and Play)
Controller IC :ILITEK
Touch Points:10 Points
Power Supply Voltage:5V
Q: Is there any suggestion regarding the capacitive touch screen module solutoin directly used by raspberry pi and orange pi?
A: We have some mature projects cases and the best way is to connect the touch screen directly through USB interface to the Raspberry Pi or the orange Pi, and the display can be directly connected through HDMI interface, this way the whole solution can be implemented through plug and play.
Large size touch screen will be designed directly with USB interface, small size is general designed with IIC interface, so we will do is to provide the board which changes the IIC into USB. however, customers need to contact our technicians to check the configuration and software system.
For display, we can provide RGB to HDMI, LVDS to HDMI, MPI to HDMI, EDP to HDMI and other driver boards to realize the connection with Raspberry Pi and orange pi;
Q； As for as we concerned, your industrial capacitive screens are widely used. Can you tell us what are the main areas?
A: Yes! Our products do have a wide range of applications, including:
1. Medical field (e.g. monitor, ECG products, various medical testing and diagnostic instruments, etc.)
2. Intelligent home (e.g. smart switches, visual doorbells, smart locks and smart appliances - washing machines, refrigerators, ovens, dishwashers, lampblack machines, induction cookers, etc.)
3. Industrial control (for example: textile machines, sewing machines, CNC machines, laser machines, etc.)
4. Handheld terminals (e.g. Three proof measures mobile phone, financial POS, logistics express handheld, outdoor exploration handheld, etc.)
5. Vehicle control system (e.g. agricultural machinery, engineering vehicle, navigation, vehicle-borne multimedia terminal, etc.)
6. Self-service terminals (e.g. outdoor advertising machines, refueling machines, charging piles, vending machines, cash registers, educational multimedia, various self-service terminals such as hospitals, airports, etc.)
7. There are some other applications, such as navigational ship equipment, aircraft, face recognition, military industry, etc., which are no longer listed here.